Mennonite Mutual Insurance Company is pleased to be one of the leading providers of comprehensive property, liability and business insurance for Ohio’s farms.
We have achieved this success by not only providing a competitive package of coverages but by understanding the specialized and unique needs of farms and agribusinesses. Mennonite Mutual Insurance Company has insured farms since our beginning in 1895, and we continue our commitment to Ohio’s farming tradition.
If your farm is large or small, Mennonite Mutual Insurance Company has the products, coverages and flexibility to create an insurance package tailored to fit your particular needs.
We can provide complete coverage for your:
- Dwelling & Personal Property
- Barns & Outbuildings
- Farm Personal Property
- Dairy Operations
- Confinement Buildings (hogs, poultry, veal, etc.)
- Grain Farms
- Hobby & Suburban Farms
- Orchard & Pick-Your-Own Fruits/Vegetables
- Equine & exotic animals
- Farm-based business
- Farm trucks & related personal auto
- Related liability
- Farm Excess Liability (Farm Umbrella)
- Peak Season Coverage
- Custom Farming Operations
- Intake of Foreign Objects Coverage
- Borrowed, Rented or Leased Machinery
Our team of farm insurance experts have the background, education and training to assist you in securing the right coverage for your unique farm or agribusiness. As farm technology continues to advance, it’s important to partner with a company that is aware of the emerging trends in the ag industry.